Maribeth Henry M.A. LMFT
• Children and Adolescents
• Infant-Parent Mental Health (0-5 population)
• Behavioral Issues
• Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
• Adjustment Issues
• Parent/Child Relational Issues
• Parenting Support / Coaching
• Attachment and Bonding
• Grief and Loss Counseling for Children
• Healing from Childhood Abuse, Neglect and Trauma
• Coping with Divorce and Separation
• Blended Families / Family Reorganization
• Stress Management
• Educational Support / Classroom Management/IEP
• Family Advocacy
• Animal Assisted Therapy
• Personal Growth / Optimizing the Quality of Life
Maribeth is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 20 years of experience in the treatment of children, adolescents, and families. In addition to her community college teaching, she maintains a private practice where she conduct small group sessions, in-home assessments and community-based interventions.
Maribeth provides numerous training workshops for clinicians, teachers, and parents. She presents on topics such as positive parenting, attachment and bonding, effects of trauma on young children, development, assessing the parent-child relationship, and improving communication techniques within a family.
Her areas of particular focus and expertise are infant and child mental health with children 0-5, school-age children, adolescents and parent coaching.
Learn more about Maribeth at her website: http://maribethhenry.com